Unfortunately, if you are not part of the gas grid, Enovos cannot supply you with natural gas. You can consult the gas network here.
* The amount of your invoice may vary according to your consumption.
How does our fixed-tariff gas offer work?
To benefit from a locked-in price for your gas from 1 January 2024 to 31 December 2025, it’s very simple:
- Subscribe to a fix naturgas contract before 31 December 2023 (please note that this offer is only available while stocks last)
- Receive and sign your contract digitally
- On 1 January 2024, your gas contract will be automatically updated
- At the end of your contract, you will be automatically redirected to our standard naturgas home product, or you can subscribe to a fixed product subject to availability
Is it the right fit for me?
- Yes, if you are linked to the gas distribution grid
- Yes, if you prioritize both security and comfort of a fixed product
- Yes, if you want to avoid surprises on your invoices due to a guaranteed price until 31 December 2025
- Yes, if you are interested in choosing an exclusive offer, reserved for a limited number of customers
What will be the gas price?
- With fix naturgas, the price of the cubic metre of natural gas is 0.7728€ for 2 years
- You are guaranteed to maintain this preferential and unchanging rate for a period of two years
- Estimate your monthly costs with our simulator
Calculate the amount of your personalised gas offer
Enter your consumption here to obtain your personalised cost. The graph on this page will also be updated.
Your personnalied fix naturgas offer:
*Price calculated with the connect discount for a consumption of 2700 m3/year and an installed capacity of 20 kW, with the tariffs in effect on 01/12/2023.
Non contractual rates valid within the Creos natural gas grid (category 1), based on the values in the simulator. The price includes the energy price, the grid usage fees, the monthly premium, the monthly grid access fee, the tax on consumption, the VAT.
Your gas invoice is split into several components: the energy price itself, the network charges and various taxes.
How can I find out about my consumption?
If you have a my.enovos.lu account, you can consult the evolution and details of your consumption at any time by going to the “Consumption” tab of the customer portal.
If you do not have an account and you receive your bills in paper format, you will find information on your consumption on the second page, and on the third page the historical evolution of your consumption. This trend is also shown on the statement of account that you receive in paper format once a year.
The following government subsidies “Government contribution to the grid network fees (starting 1 May 2022)” is automatically deducted from your simulation.
These measures apply to customers with meters (category 1 and 2) with a maximum hourly flow of less than 65 m3.
Yes, whether you are already an Enovos/Leo customer or not, you can subscribe to fix naturgas via this form.
If you are a new customer, you can choose to be supplied with naturgas or nova naturgas until 31 December 2023, or to be supplied with fix naturgas only from 1 January 2024.
If you move, we will be able to supply you with fix naturgas at your new address, as long as you are part of the gas network and have a gas meter.
To inform us of this new address, please use our my.enovos customer portal.
You will receive a notification 3 months before the end of your contract.
If you were a naturgas home customer before you subscribed to fix naturgas, you do not need to sign a new contract, you will automatically be switched back to naturgas.
If you subscribed to fix naturgas as a new customer, we will guide you towards a suitable product and a new contract will be sent to you.